Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 30, 2007

help me win!

Recently I entered Olivia in a contest for LeapFrog toys. The contest is called "Learning Moments" and the grand prize is $25,000 towards college tuition! Oh, how wonderful that would be! Well I have racked up quite a few votes but there are others that have quite a few more. There are only a few days left until the contest is over and a winner will be chosen. So I am calling on all of my loyal blog readers to Help Me Win!

The contest asked for you to submit a photo or video of your child taking part in a "learning moment". This was not hard to do. I submitted both a photo and video but I am pushing for the video to win. It shows Olivia when she was just starting to walk with her walking toy. Now I know many of you have already voted...thank you so much! For those of you who have not... please, please, please help us win this contest! :)

Ok, here is what you have to do. Click on this link...Olivia's Learning Moment. You will be taken to the video of Olivia. You can click on the video to watch it...it is only about 15 seconds long. Then there is a little box to the right that says "vote". Click it and that's it! You don't need to register or sign-up for anything. I think you are only able to vote once from each computer. I am not 100% on this, so definitely try voting again from your computer if you have already voted once before. I am just not sure if it will get counted, but it is worth a shot. But you can vote from different computers and it will get counted. Comment me if you have any problems or questions about voting. BTW...the contest ends on January 15th.

So that's it! I know this is a long shot but I must at least give it a shot! I mean it's $25,000 towards college? By the time Olivia is ready to go that should at least pay for books, right? Again, thanks to everyone for voting! We'll keep you posted!

No comments: