Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

A Bump in the Road

Beautiful baby Olivia has reached her 6 week mark! It is so hard to believe that she is almost two months old! Things have been going pretty well. We have had a few rough nights and we seem to be experiencing some sleeping problems but hopefully those will work themselves out as she gets a bit older.

On another note it seems that there is a minor post labor problem that I am dealing with. I have to undergo minor surgery on Thursday to take care of it. I guess it is not a big deal but I am still not looking forward to feeling like crap for a couple of days so close to Christmas. Fortunately Todd and my mom will be taking a few days off of work to help me recover and more importantly help to take care of little Olivia. This was a bump in the road that I was not expecting. As if taking care of a new born baby isn't hard enough on it's own! The good news is that after this procedure I should be back to my normal, healthy self.

On a happier note Olivia visited Santa Claus this past weekend! Even though she has no idea that it is Christmas we thought it would be cute to get her picture taken at least. She slept through it all, just like she does during most of her outings. How cute is this...

Olivia seems to be getting bigger and bigger everyday! She is completely healthy and we are so pleased with her progress. I should have a updated weight for her later this week. She is also smiling up a storm. I have not been lucky enough to actually catch one on camera yet. But as soon as I do, I will post it right away. It is a sight to see!

We are looking forward to spending our first Christmas with Baby O! I will be sure to post some pictures from Christmas day. But here are some photos we have taken of her in her holiday outfits so far this season!

Todd, Olivia and myself hope you all have a wonderful holiday!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh I just love the Santa picture, Santa looks like he needs a binky too, so darn cute...I love her holiday outfits, she is getting so big....good luck on your procedure and I hope you Todd and baby O have a wonderful first Christmas together....Aunt Susan

Wormie said...

Hug! Sweetie, I'm sorry you have to have surgury, but its best to take care of this and get on with the wonderful job of being mommy!

Olivia gets prettier and prettie! I just love that Santa photo and all her cute outfits!!! I can't wait to get my hands on my grand-niece! She's looks so delicious!!!

Livie's first Christmas! Time for much love and many photo ops!!!

Love,
Aunt Delia