Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 09, 2006

Holy Cow!

Just a quick update...

Olivia was weighed again this week and came in at a whopping 10 lbs. 2 oz! Yes, the child has gained almost 4 lbs. in her first month! At the rate of gaining almost one pound per week she could very possibly weigh 52 lbs. at her first birthday! Ok...well that would be a little weird. But I am very pleased with her weight gaining progress. She is obviously getting more than enough to eat. Her cheeks are getting so big that they literally rest on her chest when she is laying down! It is too funny!

On a sad note she has officially grown out of her newborn outfits and diapers. I cannot believe how quickly that has happened. It is heartbreaking to have to put away some of her adorable little outfits already. How can she be growing up so fast already? I can hardly wrap my head around the fact that she is 5 weeks old today!

I have also noticed this week that she is becoming much more alert of Todd and I and her surroundings. I am pretty sure I got the first real smile out of her a few days ago but I have yet to catch it on camera. As soon as I do I will be sure to post it. It will just melt your heart!

Well I must go as there is so much to do to get ready for Christmas! The fact that it is just over two weeks away stresses me out! There will be plenty of Livie Christmas pictures to come!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see the picture of little cutie's first smile..I can't believe how much weight she is gaining, she is too darn cute with those chubby cheeks...I miss her...Love Aunt Susan

Wormie said...

She might not fit into newborn clothes anymore - but there are lots of adorable infant and toddler outfits yet to come! Can't wait to see more pictures!!! Love, Aunt Delia