Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Monday, September 24, 2007

Just For Laughs

This is a little video that my Aunt Susan made on a website called "Jib-Jab". When she sent it to me I laughed so hard I nearly peed my pants! It is Olivia and her second-cousin Justin dancing to the "La Coocaracha". Hopefully it will make you laugh too...but not so hard that you pee your pants! Enjoy! (The video takes a few seconds to load).

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Jessica!

I made that same video for my mom and dad! I am a Jib Jab subscriber, so when they came out with the different dances, I down loaded pictures of my family and friends and went crazy making videos! Tim thought I was a little obsessed for awhile there! But I thought it was hilarious! They have two new dances, but I haven't gotten a chance to get on and create any videos yet. The best one I did was the Hula with Tim and his friend Andy - two guys dressed like hula girls! I should sent it to you! Yep! Gotta love Jib Jab!
Love the video by the way! Olivia looks so cute!
Tiffany

Anonymous said...

I loved making the video, it really made me laugh. I can't believe how much older Olivia looks in the pictures, she is such a beauty. I miss her so much. I hear she is afraid of strangers again, Oh well I will just have to win her over at Thanksgiving...
Love Aunt Sue Sue

Wormie said...

I am too old and/or too young to be peeing in my pants! Shame on you!!!

Erin said...

This is sooo funny! Where did she learn such sassy moves? Go Olivia!